[Users] uac_replace_from() not work for Linksys ATA

Howard Tang howard615 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 13:16:57 CET 2007

Hi Bogdan,

Could you confirm what i have done here is correct please?

route[5] {
        if (search("From:.*<sip:090[0-9]{5}")) {
                uac_replace_from("anonymous","sip:anonymous at 1.1.1.1");
                remove_hf("Remote-Party-ID");
                append_hf("Remote-Party-ID: \"Anonymous\"
<sip:anonymous at anonymous.invalid>;party=calling;screen=yes;privacy=full\r\n");

        rewritehostport("gatewayip:5060");
        route(1);

}

I have used uac_replace_from just incase sip header not contain rpid.

Regards,
Howard

--
Howard Tang