[Users] Group call pickup

John Peters petersprc at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 17:12:52 CET 2007

Hi

For parallel forking or group ringing, you can use avp_db_load. For example:

    if (avp_db_load("$ruri/username", "$avp(s:cfu)/forward")) {
      xlog("cfu: $avp(s:cfu)\n.");
      avp_pushto("$ruri", "$avp(s:cfu)/g");
    };

Use the "g" option to add all URIs. I believe you may also be able to set it
statically like:

    modparam("avpops","avp_aliases","myGroup=i:665")

    avp_write("sip:u1 at host", "$myGroup");
    avp_write("sip:u2 at host", "$myGroup");
    avp_pushto("$ruri", "$myGroup/g");

And of course, if multiple endpoints are configured to use the same account
and username, by default that account will ring to all those contacts.