[Users] OpenSER v1.0.1 to v1.1.1

Max Gregorian gregorian442 at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 5 23:48:57 CET 2007

Hi,

with regards to the release of v.1.1.1 I have a few questions.

Firstly, what is to become of v1.0.1? Are you recommending all users with
1.0.1 also upgrade directly to v.1.1.1?

Secondly, does 1.0.1 suffer from most (if not all) the same bugs as 1.1.0? I
am particularly interested in any documented issues with handling response
ACKs for 4xx class errors as I am currently experiencing a few issues with
these, and I noticed in the changelog for 1.1.1 that a bug with ACK matching
for non-200 class responses has recently been fixed.

I ask this I noticed you are gradually phasing out all documentation to do
with 1.0.1 on the openser website. As such, is 1.0.1 to be deprecated?