[Users] Socket Errors

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Feb 5 15:41:31 CET 2007

Martin,

most probably you cannot get anything via ngrep because:
    1 - the outbound message is not sent
    2 - the inbound message may contain a domain name which leads to
0.0.1.244 via DNS.

try to monitor the DNS traffic also to see if this address comes up.

what version of openser are you using?

regards,
bogdan