[OpenSER-Users] T38 re invite not being sent to VoIP provider

Jesus Rodriguez jesusr at voztele.com
Mon Dec 24 00:01:11 CET 2007

Hi Mike,

> Does anyone have any idea where I should start to find this problem ?

Looking at your configuration, seems that both INVITEs and re-INVITEs
go to route(ROUTE_AUTHTEST) ... after that, who knows :)

Add some xlog() logs to your script and try to find what occurs with
the re-INVITE.

Also, obtain a trace of the signaling with "ngrep -Wbyline -d any -
qt . port 5060" (or whatever port you use) and send it to the list.

Regards.

Saludos
JesusR.

Saludos