[OpenSER-Users] UAC gives

Raju Abhyankar kf6rzt at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 22 04:00:37 CET 2007

Hello,

I am using openser-1.1 and have the standard script
from onsip. I am using Mediaproxy for NAT traversal.
Most of my clients register for days with no issues. A
few clients after say a day of operation suddenly
start giving getting de-registered. I can see the ATA
or UAC trying to register to openser but openser gives
a reply back to the UAC saying "401 Unauthorized".

The UAC's which give this issue are behind standard
home grade wireless routers (netgear/linksys type).

Any idea why this may happen.

Thanks in advance

Roger