[OpenSER-Users] ERROR:avp:add_avp: no more shm mem

Marc LEURENT lftsy at free.fr
Tue Dec 18 13:40:30 CET 2007

It's in test environment: I have only 3 users
What is strange is that the AVP isn't parsed well: callMaxDur:2957 is
parsed with <ur:2957> the beginning of the name of the AVP isn't parsed!

I'm going to recompile openser increasing the shm memory, but I don't
think it will solve the problem...

Best Regards,

Marc