[OpenSER-Users] Question about feature requests

Tue Dec 18 09:21:54 CET 2007

Hi Sergio!

Sergio Gutierrez schrieb:
> Hello everybody.
>
> I would like to know how is the right procedure to implement a new
> feature for OpenSER. For example, if I propose a new Feature, is it well
> to include the patch for the implementation, or I just propose it, and
> wait for the approval of one of the core developers?

I you think you know what to do you could of course just program the
feature and then post it to the "patches" tracker on openser's
sourceforge project site.

If you are not sure how to implement it best feel free to ask on the
openser-devel mailing list.

If you can't do it yourself you can post the feature request on the
"feature requests" tracker on openser's sourceforge project site.

regards
klaus