[OpenSER-Users] Calls Between Registered Accounts

VoIP Forums www.Go4Calls.com go4calls at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 1 13:07:53 CET 2007

Good day friends,

I was trying to install Openser and Asterisk on same server. I need some configuration or information if anyone can point me.

I need to forward only International call to the Asterisk but the same time if registered accounts of openser want to make call between them the can call each other without routing to asterisk.

Could you please give us the right parameters of openser.cfg to route calls between openser accounts?

Regards,
www.Go4Calls.Com
VoIP Forums