[OpenSER-Users] proxy1(client)-->Openser-->proxy2(supplier)

Kaeman Chris kaemanchris at yahoo.co.in
Thu Aug 30 09:09:11 CEST 2007

Hello,

I have a problem while handling media with openser when the call arrives from a proxy as shown in the following scenario;

proxy1(client) --> Openser (No Audio on the call)--> proxy2(supplier)

Where as the same scenario with the call originating from the user from the local domain/realm works perfect with this scenario.

user at openserdomain --> openser --> proxy2(supplier)

After spending the whole day with googling the stuff on the openser sites and others, i am in a vision that Openser with the mediaproxy module can handle only user on the local domain for media.

Please help me to understand is the first scenario possible to have audio? thanks!!

Hope to hear soon.Thanks!!

Regards,
KChris