[OpenSER-Users] checking radius return attributes

danish.samad at vocalseeds.com danish.samad at vocalseeds.com
Wed Aug 29 19:53:36 CEST 2007

Hi Dan,
Thanks for the explanation, things are more clear now. Now I am returning
a SIP-AVP from radius (for authentication), this is what I see in the logs

Attributes:
        SIP-AVP = "return-code=0"

In my script I do
        avp_print();
        if(is_avp_set("$avp(s:return-code)")){
                xlog("L_NOTICE","return code is set \n");
        };
        if(avp_check("$avp(s:return-code)", "eq/0/g"))
        {
               xlog("L_NOTICE","return code 0 received \n");
        };

none of the checks pass and nothing is printed from avp_print. In openser
logs I see this line

1(32550) DEBUG:auth_radius:generate_avps: getting SIP AVPs from avpair 225

am I missing some pre-requisites or what am I doing wrong.

Regards,
Danish