[OpenSER-Users] checking radius return attributes

Dan-Cristian Bogos dan.bogos at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 12:12:50 CEST 2007

Hello Danish,

a solution would be returning a SIP-AVP, containing the reason for
failure, and then forward this to the client using sl.
Another one would be completely rewriting R-URI again from your
SIP-AVP and then send the request to an announcement server (eg:
ann:paymentrequired at your.server - which should play Payment Required
annoucement).

Cheers,
DanB