[OpenSER-Users] Unauthorized Calls - [Openser - X-lite]

Jeferson Prevedello jprevedello at terra.com.br
Mon Aug 27 21:57:54 CEST 2007

Hi DanB,

Perfect !!!!! :-)))
Thank you very much !

Cheers,
Jeferson

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan-Cristian Bogos" <dan.bogos at gmail.com>
To: "Jeferson Prevedello" <jprevedello at terra.com.br>
Cc: <users at openser.org>
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: [OpenSER-Users] Unauthorized Calls - [Openser - X-lite]

Jeferson,

you can use permission module to check whether the originator's IP is
trusted.

So your code will become:
if (!allow_trusted()){
       if (method=="INVITE")
       {
               if (!proxy_authorize("", "subscriber"))
               {
                 proxy_challenge("","0");
                 exit;
               }
       };
};

Documentation provided here:
http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.2.x/permissions.html#AEN492

Make sure you configure your permission db settings and reload your
trusted table each time from the database into memory.

Cheers,
DanB