[OpenSER-Users] Openser + Asterisk

CLEMENT Frédéric fclement at viatelecom.com
Mon Aug 27 07:44:51 CEST 2007

Thank you for your advice.

But all the examples I found doesn't handle what I am trying to do.
Remember :

I have a box with two network cards, on private, on public.
The calls are incoming on the public interface and I want theses to be
forwarded to my asterisk on my private LAN.
I tried the rewritehostport function and so on but my phone (behind
nat) and my asterisk keep sending rtp packets to their private addresses.
May I send you my configuration file ?

Thxs

Fred