[OpenSER-Users] Limit calls per user basis

Norman Brandinger norm at goes.com
Thu Aug 23 17:25:27 CEST 2007

Hi Borislav,

Perhaps the problem can be solved by checking with RADIUS before
allowing the INVITE to complete.
RADIUS can be set up to query a database to check for "simultaneous usage".

Another suggestion would be for you to maintain (and then check) your
own use counters with the avp_db_* functions.  If the count is too high,
then the INVITE is not allowed to complete.

I'm not aware of any posted example configurations that perform either
of the above functions.  Maybe someone on the list has one they would be
willing to share with the community.

Regards,
Norm