[OpenSER-Users] RE: OpenSER Oracle Connection

Papadopoulos Georgios geop at altectelecoms.gr
Thu Aug 23 08:46:12 CEST 2007

Hi Martin,

No I did not do any changes in openserctlrc, because I do not do any db
interaction through openserctl. In 1.2 lcr is only working in caching
mode and it just loads all the data from tables lcr and gw into memory.
Run
/usr/local/openser-1.2.x/sbin/openserctl fifo lcr_dump
to see what is in memory.

best regards

George