[OpenSER-Users] Re: Prepaid acounts CDRTool

Marc LEURENT lftsy at free.fr
Wed Aug 22 14:03:51 CEST 2007

I have followed your advice, Freeradius is recompiled with rlm_python,
byt know, rlm_sql seems to encountered troubles
like :

rlm_sql (sql): Reserving sql socket id: 2
rlm_sql_mysql: MYSQL check_error: 1312 received

Any idea of how to repair this?
Thanks

I have added this in my debian/rules file:

modulelist=krb5 ldap sql_mysql sql_iodbc python
        ./configure \
                $(confflags) \
                --prefix=/usr \
		... \
                --with-static-modules=python

Here is my freeradius debug:

rlm_detail: /var/log/freeradius/radacct/%{Client-IP-Address}/detail-%Y%m%d expands to /var/log/freeradius/radacct/127.0.0.1/detail-20070822
  modcall[accounting]: module "detail" returns ok for request 5
  modcall[accounting]: module "unix" returns noop for request 5
radius_xlat:  '/var/log/freeradius/radutmp'
radius_xlat:  ''
  modcall[accounting]: module "radutmp" returns ok for request 5
radius_xlat:  ''
radius_xlat:  '          CALL insert_radacct_record(                 'radius',                 '52f74a-c0a80101-0-4 at 192.168.95.79',
'36afb36cd5c82c34',                 'sip:101 at sd-7501.dedibox.fr:5060=3Buser=3Dphone',
'sip:101 at sd-7501.dedibox.fr:5060=3Buser=3Dphone',                 '88.191.45.91',                 '5060',                 '2007-08-22 13:59:25',
        'Sip-Session',                 '',                 '',                 '0',                 '0',                 '200',
'INVITE',                 '',                 'c0a80101-5766ea7',                 'c0a80101-4e8244',                 '',                 '',
       '',                 'sip:0033677832974 at sd-7501.dedibox.fr:5060=3Buser=3Dphone',                 '',                 ''                 )'
rlm_sql (sql): Reserving sql socket id: 2
rlm_sql_mysql: MYSQL check_error: 1312 received
rlm_sql (sql): Couldn't insert SQL accounting START record - PROCEDURE radius.insert_radacct_record can't return a result set in the given context
radius_xlat:  ''
rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 2
  modcall[accounting]: module "sql" returns ok for request 5