[OpenSER-Users] Presence/XCAP Problem

Schumann Sebastian Sebastian.Schumann at t-com.sk
Tue Aug 21 18:08:53 CEST 2007

Dear all

I changed the used Software for my Presence Agent after couple of time
and have problems to use presence with XCAP authorization.

The debug messages

PRESENCE_XML:get_rule_node:ERROR didn't found identity tag

PRESENCE_XML:get_rule_node:ERROR didn't found identity tag

PRESENCE: build_str_hdr: ERROR bad status flag= 136681324

PRESENCE:send_notify_request:ERROR while building headers

PRESENCE:notify: ERROR send Notify not successful

PRESENCE:update_subscribtion: Could not send notify for presence

appear.

I have no idea what I did wrong. I am still using my XCAP-Lite server
version 1.0.0 and adjusted the config to using with the presence_xml
module, not only presence. Furthermore I did a complete database update,
so all tables are in the current version.

One client requests authorization which is granted by the other. The
accordant XCAP data is right in the xcap_xml table. But still, no NOTIFY
is sent :(

Does anyone experience similar problems? Where can be the issue for the
posted error messages?

Thanks as always for your help!

Best regards

Sebastian

Sebastian Schumann
Diploma Student Architecture and Design Department

Slovak Telekom, a. s.
T-Com, Operations Unit
Production and Service Division
Innovations and Enterprise Solution Subunit

Address: Namestie Slobody 6, 817 62 Bratislava, Slovakia
Office: Room 449, Jarabinkova 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovakia

+421 2 588 13332 (tel)
+421 910 643010 (mobile)
+49 175 1925928 (mobile)

sebastian.schumann at t-com.sk