[OpenSER-Users] OPENSER with MYSQL

Norman Brandinger norm at goes.com
Tue Aug 21 16:16:39 CEST 2007

The error message is pretty descriptive: "Can't create database
'openser'; database exists"

You probably should delete the database before trying to run the
installation program.

Note that if there is any "live" data in the openser database, you
should back the data up before deleting it (and then restore the data
after the database has been recreated by the installation program).

Regards,
Norm