[OpenSER-Users] Check for empy string with avp_check()

Jens Carl ml03 at gmx.com
Mon Aug 20 12:20:13 CEST 2007

Hello List,

is it possible to check with avp_check() if a string is empty or not?

I have tried to used something like that:

	avp_check( "$avp(s:test)", "eq//g" );

but this allways generates error when I start openser. $avp(s:test) is
filled via a DB select with avp_db_select() and can be a empty string or
not.

I also tried is_avp_set() with the flag 'e', but this also didn't do the
right thing. What does the flag 'e'? How this function determinate if a
string is empty or not. Maybe I can change my DB value?

Thanks in advance
	Jens