AW: [OpenSER-Users] OpenSER 1.2.2 - Problem with database (postgres?)

Frey, Daniel (external) Daniel.Frey at external.t-mobile.de
Fri Aug 17 16:46:15 CEST 2007

Hi Daniel,

a further analysis shows that db/db.c table_version() is causing
dbf->free_result() to be called - but it never returns. In fact, the
version of the database table is retrieved correctly (line 211 reads the
correct value), but line 212 never returns. Checking
modules/postgres/db_res.c, I found that pg_free_result() calls
pg_free_columns() in line 653 (which returns), and then it calls
pg_free_rows() which does not return.

Also, I noticed that there's a warning during the compilation about
db_res.c:580: warning: '_val' is used uninitialized in this function

Looks like a candidate - but I'm not familiar with the internals here...

Regards, Daniel

T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH
Aufsichtsrat: Hamid Akhavan (Vorsitzender)
Geschaftsfuhrung: Philipp Humm (Sprecher), Thomas Berlemann, Stefan Homeister, Holger Kranzusch, Gunther Ottendorfer, Dr. Raphael Kubler, Dr. Steffen Roehn
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 59 19
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE60800328