[OpenSER-Users] Presence Working?

Jorge Guntanis jorge.guntanis at telcentris.com
Fri Aug 17 10:39:07 CEST 2007

Also may be you can clarify this for me.

When using force_active=1 is this the behavior: instead of querying for
permissions to see presence of other phones, it will just query the
presentity table, and return the xml on the body column on a notify, and
add the uri in the watcher's table so on future publishes they get
"notified"?

Am I getting the concept correctly?

Best Regards,
Jorge