[OpenSER-Users] Saving public IP in CDR

Andreas Sikkema andreas.sikkema at bbeyond.nl
Tue Aug 14 18:26:11 CEST 2007

> Saving the private IP address is easy, $Ri
> contains this value. I'm having trouble finding out
> what to do to save the public IP address. I thought
> that since I'm using fix_contact() I could save the
> contact header body, but $ct still contained the
> private IP address.

The network setup in the test situation was confusing
me. I thought the UA was behind NAT, but the network
is connected directly.

After changing the network setup in our lab I got the
information I was looking for.

Now I can grab the public address from $si and the
local address from $ct (at the risk of maybe this not
being reliable, but I'm taking my chances).

Thanks everyone for thinking along!

--
Andreas Sikkema                        BBeyond
Software Engineer                Planeetbaan 4