[OpenSER-Users] trunk version 2592: NOTIFY problem

Anca-Maria Vamanu anca at voice-system.ro
Mon Aug 13 10:31:13 CEST 2007

Hello,

What SIP client have you used when running the tests?
As said in RFC 3903, the Publish message should have as the R-URI the
resource uri for which information is published. In the cases you
described, the messages seem to have only the domain, server address I
guess,as the R-URI.
Taking the presence uri from the R-URI instead of the TO header is one
of the fixes that had been made in trunk.

regards,

Anca Vamanu