[OpenSER-Users] A function to know if a user is registered?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Fri Aug 10 09:47:53 CEST 2007

El Friday 10 August 2007 09:07:38 Bogdan-Andrei Iancu escribió:
> Hi,
>
> check the "registered()" function:
>     http://www.openser.org/docs/modules/1.2.x/registrar.html#AEN368
>
> as it checks the RURI, you may need to "play" a bit to make it work for
> To URI (backup ruri, put to_uri in ruri, run function, restore ruri).

Yes, I already was it, but as you say is a bit "dirty".

Anyway, unfortunatelly I've discovered that my "strategy" is not valid since
if I jsut create the auto-PUBLICH (pua_usrloc) when the first REGISTER, then
after the PUBLISH has expired the contact will always appears as offline (if
it doesn't allow PRESENCE).

Thanks for all.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo