[OpenSER-Users] Why if (uri==myself) is always true? (about openser call number pstn)

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Aug 10 09:11:42 CEST 2007

Hi Yin,

first try to use some xlog() messages to debug your script - see if it
gets to your test, print the RURI to see it, etc. Note the uri==myself
tests only the domain part (if the domain from uri is served by the
proy). To see the domains served by proxy, see the aliases list dumped
by openser at startup.

regards,
bogdan