[OpenSER-Users] Re: [SIPForum-discussion] Conference

Eric Burger eburger at bea.com
Thu Aug 9 16:00:33 CEST 2007

On the media server (mixing) part, I think Cantata is still giving away free
evaluation licenses.

<http://www.cantata.com/promotions/mediaserver_download/form_mediaserver_dow
nload.cfm>

On 8/9/07 7:09 PM, "amit" <amit.v at pyronetworks.com> wrote:

> Hi Donald,
>
> We see both the links in both they are used a server which  is capable
> of  media mixing but we do not have such type of conference server
> (focus) and we are not able to media mixing.
>
> you have any link where we found conference server(focus) OR code
> related to media mixing.
>

> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Amit Viajyvargiya
>

> On Thu, 2007-08-09 at 15:58 +0800, Donald Lee wrote:
>> Hi amit:
>>
>>     I think the following sites can help you:
>>     http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sipping-service-
>> examples-13.txt
>>     http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4579.txt
>>

>> 2007/8/9, amit <amit.v at pyronetworks.com>:
>>         Hi All,
>>

>>                How we can done conference in SIP ?
>>
>>                We was already see in Tech-invite site but it not
>>
>>                helpfully for us........
>>
>>                Please tell what we do for conference......
>>

>>         Thanks in advance,
>>
>>         Amit Vijayvargiya

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.