[OpenSER-Users] [OT] VON OpenSer course: Registration issues

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Wed Aug 8 11:13:51 CEST 2007

Hi, first of all sorry for this OffTopic. I've tryed to contact VON organizers
for my question but got no response, maybe people here can help me.

It's just about the VON OpenSer course registration process. I filled the
register form and select PayPal pay type. I wasn't answered about my PayPal
account and so, and I got:

* Registration Summary:

  Confirmation#:   60130446
  Conference Type:  OpenSER Admin Training Sessions
  Payment type:  PayPal
  Ends with:
  Amount Charged:  $315.00
  Amount Paid:  $0.00

No more, I know no more. Could someody explain me when should I pay for the
course and how can I know if I'm registered or not? I've already bought the
plain tickets so... XD

Thanks a lot and regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo