[OpenSER-Users] Problem with openseradmin:login error? Help!!

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Mon Aug 6 11:44:43 CEST 2007

El Monday 06 August 2007 11:35:03 zze-WU Yin RD-MAPS-LAN escribió:
> Hi everybody,
>
>    I used a openseradmin who is based on rubygem (i suppose ), so when I
> start my server of this openseradmin in the http://localhost:3000, I
> reciceved some messages like this:
> In the web page:
>
> SocketError in LoginController#login

> Do anybody know what's meanning of this log? And how can I resolve it?
> Thank you very much!!!!

Messages in HTML with so much bold and big fonts are not correct at all in a
mail list. Please, use plain text.

About your question you have a problem with Rails, not with OpenSer.
As I know about Rails, after isntalling the app you should write an URL like:

  http://IP:3000/controler/view
(except in cases where it's redirected in the app).

> Do anybody know what's meanning of this log? And how can I resolve it?
> Thank you very much!!!!

IMHO you should ask for it in a RubyOnRails mail list.

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es