[OpenSER-Users] STUN working!!

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Fri Aug 3 14:02:19 CEST 2007

El Friday 03 August 2007 13:26:40 Juha Heinanen escribió:
> Iñaki Baz Castillo writes:
>  > if (isbflagset(5)) { # Caller is behind NAT
>  > 	if ( $dd == $si ) {
>  > 	xlog("L_INFO", "Both users behind same NAT, so we dont use
>  > RtpProxy\n"); resetbflag(6);  # Unset NAT flag general.
>  > 		}
>  > 	}
>
> if two sip UAs have same public ip address, it does not mean that they
> would be behind the same nat.  there may be another nat box behind the
> first one.  in fact, it is a very common case, when dsl modem includes
> nat and a few ethernet ports and you connect a wlan ap to one of them.

Yes, thanks, obviously my config is not for every NAT case XD

Anyway I'll try to add in a future a solution for that. I could test to if the
caller Contact and called Contact are "similar" private IP. Anyway this is
not 100% secure since we cannot know which netmask are they using, so we
cannot know if they are in fact in same LAN.
Any suggestion?

Regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo