[OpenSER-Users] STUN working!!

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Fri Aug 3 13:40:04 CEST 2007

El Friday 03 August 2007 13:08:33 Marc LEURENT escribió:
> Unfortunately, I use CISCO ADSL routers for the nat...

Upss.

> So you have a working network using only stun?

Not in fact, I have OpenSer behind NAT in same lan of SIP devices. I do a NAT
test that doesn't test if the IP is a private ona, just test if the source IP
differs form the IP of the Contact header.
Devices are configured with no STUN, but I tryed some of them with STUN and
they can communicate with no problem. Of course the RTP goes trough the NAT
router.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es