[Users] prefix in dispatcher

Jayesh Nambiar voip_freak at yahoo.co.in
Tue Apr 17 19:42:42 CEST 2007

Hi,
I am using dispatcher module in my openser 1.2.
I am using ds_select_domain function in the script. What I wanted to know is, is there a way that I can prefix some digits to the ruri
before sending to the selected domain.

My scenario is:
I have got two Gateway IPs in the dispatcher module. Each Gateway needs a different prefix before the ruri to process the calls properly.
I am using the round robin algo in dispatcher. Now the question is how will I know what IP is being selected and how will I attach appropriate prefix?

Is there a way to do the same in the dispatcher module.

My configuration snippet:

route[4] { #--Dispatcher route--
        ds_select_domain("1", "4");
        $avp(i:25) = 3;