[Users] Avpops'exported function

raviprakash sunkara sunkara.raviprakash.feb14 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 08:12:28 CEST 2007

Norman ,

Avp_db_query also perform the PL/SQL function and Procedure ,
This will support only , MySql version  must be grater than 5.0 ,

But  if the avp_db_query is in condition statement  is should the Error,
Query will execute it,
don't worry at Error,

avp_db_query  execute also all SQL statements , it can any any table , that
depends on the users to access the DB in MySQL user .

I tested this things,

On 4/11/07, Norman Brandinger <norm at goes.com> wrote:

> Chungyu,
>
> Perhaps the following will work for you:
>
> avp_db_query("DELETE FROM usr_preferences WHERE (username = 'bob') AND
> (number = '1')");
>
> Using the above as an example, you should be able to INSERT into a table
> with avp_db_query();
>
> Regards,
> Norm
>
> chungyu wrote:
> > Dear all:
> > Avpops module' exported function avp_db_delete() can do delete one
> record?
> > example:
> > I use "test" as default table that has two fields.
> > username | number
> > -------------------
> > bob | 1
> > alice | 1
> > bob | 2
> > my configuration:
> > modparam("avpops", "avp_url", "mysql://ser:heslo@localhost/ser")
> > modparam("avpops", "avp_table", "test")
> > modparam("avpops", "username_column", "username")
> > modparam("avpops", "avp_aliases", "num=i:55")
> > modparam("avpops", "db_scheme",
> > "number_scheme:table=test;value_col=number;value_type=string")
> > if (method=="INVITE"){
> > avp_db_load("$from/username", "$num/$number_scheme"); //load from
> > table "test" ,number column as string value into AVP name '$num'
> > avp_db_delete("$from/username", "s:test") //delete all bob' record
> > };
> > if bob calling then bob'record has deleted
> > username | number
> > --------------------
> > alice | 1
> > But i want delete a record.
> > ex: delete number value is 1 for bob
> > username | number
> > --------------------
> > alice | 1
> > ---------------------
> > bob | 2
> > avp_db_delete() can do delete one record?
> > Another question is avp_db_store() can do insert new data in table?
> > ex: insert into test (username,number) values ("mary","3")
> > username | number
> > -------------------
> > alice | 1
> > -------------------
> > bob | 2
> > -------------------
> > mary | 3
> > avp_db_store() can do it?
> > sorry,I still can't understand what it mean about avp_db_store() and
> > avp_db_delete().
> > Can tell me?
> > Thanks a lot in advance
> > Chungyu