[Users] Proxy server only

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Apr 11 10:24:22 CEST 2007

Hi Lucas,

you can configure your openser to act as an outbound proxy (also point
the phone config to it as OBP).

Note that the inbound requests (from public server) will not pass
through your proxy - to do this, you need to play with register contact
or with the PATH support (on the public server)

regards,
bogdan