[Users] [openser] Displaying Caller-ID

Tracy Lofton tracylofton_1 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 29 05:04:51 CEST 2006

Hi Everybody,

I was wondering if I would be able to display the CallerID in the display of
the callee's phone rather than it displaying anonymous, maybe it can be done
if I used something like this from the tm module:

if(search("From:[0-9]{10}@.*"){
append_hf("remote-party-id:<sip:2134445555 at mydomain.com>")
)
or would i use openser auth module with append_rpid_hf()

in some form or fashion?   If so, how can I do this?

Just need a little input, guidance and assistance and to know if it actually
can be done.  If not this method, then what can I use to display the callID
of the calling party to the caller display.  Some providers are known to
block the call if a certain amount of digits are not displayed.

Thanks in advance.

Tracy

Add fun gadgets and colorful themes to express yourself on Windows Live
Spaces
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.get.live.com/spaces/features