[Users] dbtext openser

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Sep 28 11:03:33 CEST 2006

Hi Lindsey,

the openserctl version for dbtext support is not by default installed or
provided by the packages - it is available only on CVS, as
scripts/sc.dbtext.
are you using this one?

by just running it with no params , there is no error. What is your full
command line that produce the error you reported.

regard,
bogdan