[Users] How to get debug print out?

Gregoire mlgg at hispeed.ch
Thu Sep 28 10:56:04 CEST 2006

Hi Steve!

Here is what I have in my openser.cfg:

/debug=3            # debug level (cmd line: -dddddddddd)
log_facility=LOG_LOCAL3
/
And I use syslog to have my personnal log. I added this line in my
/etc/syslog.conf

/local3.*        -/var/log/openser/openser.log
local3.warn     -/var/log/openser/warn.log
/
Another way to trace a call is to use ngrep, as:

/ngrep port 5060

/So you can trace all SIP information.

Hope will help you

Regards