[Users] Problem handling multiple calls in FreeBSD 6.1-RELEASE

Hernán A. Pérez Masci hperez at prima.com.ar
Wed Sep 27 17:37:20 CEST 2006

What exactly happens is that the establishment of the second call is
delayed too much time (the INVITE to the called party is forwarded with
a delay of 1 minute or more!), but if I wait enough time to make the
second call, it is established.

Unhappily, It doesn't happen with a basic configuration in my test bed
running on freebsd (which is much simpler than the one where the problem
takes place).

I don't have enough time right now to build up a scenery to reproduce
the problem (the original freebsd host is out of service, and was
replaced by a Debian Sarge one, which works fine with the same
configuration), but as soon as I can, I'll retake the test bed to
reproduce it.

Thank you very much,
Hernan.