[Users] OpenserAdmin Can't Login

John Shellhouse jwshel at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 27 03:45:34 CEST 2006

Hi,

Second request, I cannot login to openser Admin.  Followed directions, added
ruby rails, gems, etc.  started ./script/server entered default
username:password of openser:openserrw.

This is the only result:
All login in attempts are logged. Unauthorized access is forbidden.

Need help by someone, anyone even will be appreciated.

thanks
jswhel