[Users] t_on_failure does not work for me

Jeremie Le Hen jeremie at le-hen.org
Tue Sep 26 20:42:14 CEST 2006

Hi list,

my configuration file contains the following block:

% if (is_method("INVITE")){
% 	force_rtp_proxy("");
% 	t_on_failure("1");
% 	append_hf("P-hint: RTP session ports reserved by rtpproxy\r\n");
% };

If I dump the SIP dialog on the network, I can indeed see the "P-hint"
header.

Then, the configuration file contains:

% failure_route[1] {
%         if (!(status == "407")) {
%                 unforce_rtp_proxy();
%                 append_hf("P-hint: RTP session dropped\r\n");
%         } else {
%                 append_hf("P-hint: Proxy authentication required, don't drop RTP session\r\n");
% }

Unfortunately, when a 407 reply code comes back from the registrar,
the outgoing SIP packet doesn't have any "P-hint" header.  I didn't
manage to test the other cases, unfortunately.

Did I miss something in the configuration file ?

Thank you.
Jeremie Le Hen