[Users] AcctSessionTime (table radacct)

Alberto Pacifico alberto_pacifico at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 20 18:12:08 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I'd like to get AcctSessionTime (db radius /table
radacct) with setflag(). I´ve already got the
AcctStartTime and AcctStopTime.
The values of AcctSessionTime that I´ve got are zero
in the calls.
I know that I can calculate the duration of the call
using the values of AcctStartTime and AcctStopTime,
but I'm using an software (CDRTool) that uses the
values of AcctSessionTime to calculate the duration of
the call.

How can I get the value of AcctSessionTime (diferent
of zero)?

Thanks

Alberto