[Users] uri:host

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Wed Sep 20 09:51:40 CEST 2006

On 09/19/06 23:21, Ramin Dousti wrote:
> Thanks, Daniel.
>
> So according to the document forward_<proto>(host:port) becomes
> foward(proto:host:port).
>
> But how should I then create a string which replaces the argument of
> forward_tcp(uri:host):
uri:host, uri:port have been eliminated, because when you give no
parameter to forward(), same behavior happen. You can play with
rewriteuri() or setdsturi() to make combinations of how to forward the
request (or you can use avp_pushto() to achive similar results but with
more flexible parameters).

Cheers,
Daniel