[Users] Re: [Devel] New module: SIP Session Timer (sst)

Greg Fausak lgfausak at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 17:05:13 CEST 2006

Ron,

I just skimmed the RFC.  This is
a great feature!  I have a question about
what it does with respect to the OpenSER proxy.

Does the sst module refresh the session, or does this module
sit in the middle, monitor dialog time remaining, and remove reference
to the dialog if the timer value goes negative?  That is, it looks
like to me the session timer stuff is between the uas and the uac, but
I never have been very good at reading the RFCs :-)

-g