[Users] serweb error (400 ul_add: flags expected)

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Sep 18 12:07:33 CEST 2006

Hello,

the fifo interface for ul_add command has changed. It requires an extra
filed containing flags, whose value should be 128 (which means that the
contact is permanent -- reqiured for aliases). Also, it requres the
METHODs bitmask.

In conclusion, edit the serweb, find the file  where write2fifo() is
called for adding a new user with command 'ul_add'. Append to fifo
command two new lines

128
0xffffffff

If I got the right version of serweb, in html/data_layer.php, line 161, do:

        $fifo_cmd=":ul_add:".$config->reply_fifo_filename."\n".
            $config->fifo_aliases_table."\n".    //table
            $ul_name.    //user
            $sip_address."\n".                    //contact
            $config->new_alias_expires."\n".    //expires
            $config->new_alias_q."\n".         //priority
            $replication."\n\n128\n0xffffffff\n"; // replication
flag/expires flag/methods bitmask

Try again and see if it works.

Cheers,
Daniel