[Users] Integrating the Openser for VoiceMail and PBX with Asterisk, For Account

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Mon Sep 18 11:12:59 CEST 2006

On 09/17/06 17:15, Rafael J. Risco G.V. wrote:
> try this:
> http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Realtime+Integration+Of+Asterisk+With+OpenSER
>

> On 9/16/06, *raviprakash sunkara* <sunkara.raviprakash.feb14 at gmail.com
> <mailto:sunkara.raviprakash.feb14 at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi Users,
>     I'm  new to Asterisk programming , I'm in working the Voip
>     Technologies by using the  OpenSER for my call routing process and
>     Radius For AAA.
>     But in Asterisk i need   it for only PBX and VoiceMail,
>     For Account  I'm using the  Openser + Radius .
>     Main My doubt is  that,
>                         For Call Routing my using the OpenSER. every
>     thing is fine and Good ..
>
>                         But i need the Voicemail , it forword to the
>     Asterisk Server, that . Is the Openser takes the Accounting part
>     or Asterisk it

you can do it in any way. Asterisk is able to do accounting as well and
the upcoming release will have radius acc. As personal opinion, keeping
accounting in same place is better, so letting openser do accounting.

Just in case you need it, openser and radius integration is documented at:

http://openser.org/docs/openser-radius-1.0.x.html

Daniel