[Users] [openser] Adding sip_trace module to 1.0.1

Tracy Lofton tracylofton_1 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 15 20:47:21 CEST 2006

Hi,

I would like a little direction on how to add the sip_trace module for 1.1.0
to my openser 1.0.1 without having to figure it out all on my own.

I was thinking I would have to add some #include, #ifndef, #defines, etc.
here and there to pertinent .c , .h files and then run make from the
sip_trace directory itself and then move the sip_trace.so module with the
other modules to incorporate the merge.

Any advice would be very much appreciated but I do not want to upgrade to
1.1.x at this time.

Tracy