[Users] sip trunking between carriers

vallimamod abdullah vabdulla at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 15:38:21 CEST 2006

Hello Raviprakash,

On 9/14/06, raviprakash sunkara <sunkara.raviprakash.feb14 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi ,
> OpenSER is having authenticate  feature...
> For better Authentication and authorizing, USE Radius......

Thank for your quick answer. I guess you are talking about the
authentification module. My precise need is for proxy-to-proxy
authentification as I can't sent back the "407 - Proxy
Authentification Required" answer to the PSTN gateway. What I would
like is something like this:

pstn-gw === INVITE ===> local-openser  ===    INVITE  ===> remote-carrier
                                                                <===
   407    ===
                                                                  ===
  INVITE  ===>
           <=== 200 OK ===                         <===   200 OK ===

The UAC module can do this but the problem for me is that it can only
accept one static (user,password,domain) tuple for all calls. And what
I would like is to retrieve a specific tuple from db for each relayed
call (depending on the From and R-URI for example.)

Any idea on how to achieve this ?

Regards,
-vma
.