[Users] Checking for Digit Length

Max Gregorian gregorian442 at googlemail.com
Wed Sep 13 22:49:41 CEST 2006

Hello all,

I haven't been using OpenSER long so forgive me if this is a silly question.
We are currently using OpenSER 1.0.1 (no TLS) running on CentOS 4.2
and 4.3Linux, if that helps.

Basically I am trying to find out a way of checking for minimum and
maximum digit length dialled by our users, in order to filter some of the
traffic through our OpenSER server. Dialling rules aside, is there a way?
Perhaps something involving checking the length of the Request URI in an
INVITE message and then possibly sending a "404 Not Found" or similar
message back? Is there a particular module I should be looking at too, or
some generic functions that can do this?

Your thoughts and comments very welcome. Thanks in advance.

Max.