[Users] [openser] 900/976 dialing advice

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Sep 8 08:21:11 CEST 2006

Hi Tracy,

the problem is that your script does not send any reply. Add before the
exit :
    sl_send_reply("code", "text")
replacing the code and text with the appropriate values.

Also acc_db_request it might be not the most efficient way of logging
for your case - see the avp functions (avp_db_query, avp_db_store, etc)

regards,
bogdan