[Users] Register confirmation error in serweb. Please help...

cv aik cv_aik at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 16:08:45 CEST 2006

Dear all,

  Thank you very much.

  Now, I tried to build serweb in my openser server. I user openser-1.1.0-tls and for serweb, I use serweb-2004-07-27.
  I can install it successfully. I mean that from the serweb browser, I can login as admin and I can login with username that I have added from "openserctl add" command before.
  But, I have a problem when I add a new user from serweb browser.
  When I try to add a new user, I always get the error message in register confirmation.
  The error message says that : "SQL query error in line 43".

  I have tried to analize it. But I can not. Maybe because I have lack skill in this. I do hope anybody can give me some suggestions. Please help me....Please...

  Thank you very much

  Regards,

  Aldi

  Note:

  This the contain of confirmation.php file from line 41 to 45

  // get the max alias number
                  if (!$alias=get_alias_number($errors)) break;

                  $q="insert into ".$config->table_subscriber." select * from ".$config->table_pending." where confirmation='$nr'";
                  $res=mySQL_query($q);
                  if (!$res) {$errors[]="error in SQL query, line: ".__LINE__; break;}

http://mail.yahoo.com